Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dear Mr. Kleats

January 20, 2010
123 Main Street
Sportstown, British Columbia
Canada V2A 1W3

Cheap Kleats
Crab Coach
321 Crab street
Sportstown, British Columbia
Canada V2A 1W3


Dear Mr. Kleats:

My name is Danny Tant-iliser and my son J-Train is a member of the Tex-Mex Crab Racing team. You have been making excellent progress with the team and I am highly impressed. The way you are spreading your crabs it just leaves me itching for the win, but I have concerns with the team.


You have a life of your own and I totally understand we all have busy lives, but I have noticed you are occasionally a few minutes late and that the kids work much harder when you arrive early to begin your practices. J-Train recently told me that he absolutely loves when you gave him your crabs and that it is the best part of the practice, so perhaps we could work out a solution such as leavening my son with crabs.


I also noticed you do very well with positioning the kids to release those crabs, but the kids would appreciate that they where rotated more often to round the experience and to let the crabs have a rest. They all want a turn, to experience a thrill and see who can get the crabs to win.


I am also certain that you and the parents, me included, could try harder to refrain from yelling on the field. The children perform and act better when they are presented a calm example of what they should be like.

Thank you for donating your time and energy for our children. Their crabs have flourished and grown, with the children themselves. I have noticed J-Train grow into a man under your instructions, he is much more confident and responsible son, thank you.


From: Danny Tant-iliser

No comments:

Post a Comment